3D Print Service from iSQUARED
One key factor that sets us apart from other 3D printing service providers in the market is our unique approach to material development and production. Unlike our competitors, we take pride in developing and producing our own FDM and PolyJet materials. This allows us to maintain a short supply chain, eliminating the need for intermediate suppliers that could drive up costs for your service order.
When it comes to our printing services, we primarily utilize FDM and PolyJet technologies. However, we also offer other printing technologies, including SLA, SLS, and SLM, based on demand. Our goal is to provide you with a wide range of options to choose from, ensuring that you have access to the most suitable printing technology and material for your specific printed part.
Our team is dedicated to assisting you throughout the selection process, ensuring that you make an informed decision that meets your requirements. We understand that every project is unique, and we are here to help you navigate through the various technologies and materials available. At iSQUARED, we are committed to delivering high-quality 3D printing services while keeping costs competitive. By controlling the entire manufacturing process, from material development to production, we can offer you the best value for your investment. Get in touch with us today and let us help you bring your ideas to life!
3D printing service for everyday and extraordinary challenges
- You can't implement your own 3D printer in your company, but printed parts are needed?
- The build space of your 3D printer is too small for your components?
- Your 3D printer is already working at full capacity and there are still jobs to be done?
- Do you need material properties that are not available in the standard portfolio?
- The quantities are too small or too complex for an injection mold?
Whether it is a one-time print job or a long-term cooperation, we are your competent partner for your printing projects.
FDM Printing Service
With our FDM 3D printing service, the complete iSQUARED FDM material portfolio is available to you. We mainly print on our Stratasys Fortus 900mc, Fortus 450mc and Fortus 400mc printers.
Build space up to: 914 x 609 x 914mm
- ABS / ABS Carbon fibre /ABS-ESD
- PC / PC-ABS
PolyJet Printing Service
Use our PolyJet 3D printing service, for example, for models in color or with texture. For this, we offer you the complete iSQUARED PolyJet material portfolio to choose from. We manufacture your printed parts on our Stratasys J750 and our Stratasys Connex printers.
- In full color
- With texture
- With the use of multi-materials
- Transparent print parts
- Rubber-like print parts (Shore A hardness)
3D printing with molten materials
Fused deposition modeling, shortened to FDM, technology works with fusion layering. This means that the initially solid filament is transported to the print head by a drive and heated there. The now liquid filament is then applied to the build plate layer by layer and hardens again in the process. For this reason, this process is also known as layer building. During the building process, the printing plate lowers down until the finished printed part is printed in full size.
Advantages of FDM components
- Durable components
- Good mechanical properties such as stiffness, temperature resistance, chemical resistance, tensile strength
- comb structure possible
Disadvantages of FDM components
- Uneven surface structure
- Only one material per component possible
- Fine details with small wall thicknesses cannot be mapped
3D printing with liquid materials
PolyJet technology involves working with liquid materials known as photopolymers. The liquid resin is conveyed to the print head and cured layer by layer on the build platform under the influence of a UV lamp. In addition to the model material, support material is also required to build the printed part, which is removed from the printed part afterwards. In the PolyJet process, the build plate also lowers to the bottom.
Advantages of PolyJet components
- Multiple materials per component possible (multi-material)
- Mixing of materials possible, thus different colors and degrees of hardness in the component are possible
- Complex shapes and elaborate details can be produced
- Fine surface structure and high accuracy
Disadvantages of PolyJet components
- Not long term UV stable
- No comb structure possible
- No resistance to high temperatures and chemicals
Become a 3D printing service provider
Would you like to become part of our network and offer printing services yourself? We look forward to receiving your contact request!